Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thankgiving Weekend

We spent Thanksgiving this year with the Hansen side of the family. It was way fun (as usual!). Bryan and I both had a really hard time getting a good picture of the awesome turkey cupcake that Grandma Hansen made. This is as good as we got:



Maybe one day I'll be this creative...

Since we finally got past Thanksgiving, Bryan let us put up and decorate our Christmas tree. And we listened to some of our favorite Christmas music! Yay for Christmas music!




We were both excited to go to see Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols again this year. It is such an awesome performance. Too bad we were kind of off on the day... So we kind of missed it. I think from now on we will just watch the DVD as a tradition, instead of going to see it live. But don't get me wrong. I HIGHLY recommend going and seeing it if you ever get the chance!

1 comment:

Jami said...

love the turkey. i made ones with cookies. ill have to try it with cupcakes now