Sunday, February 1, 2009

Quick Recap of (Most of) December 2008

On December 1, 2008, Bryan and I celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary! It is so crazy to think that we have already been married a year! As they say, time flies when you're having fun! I've also heard that the first year of marriage is the hardest. If that's true, then the rest of our life together will be cake! We actually spent the weekend before celebrating our anniversary, as we both had work, and Bryan had school. But I came home to my FAVORITE colored roses!

Here are some pictures from events that occurred in December.


Basketball game on 12-2.

In the middle of the month, we went up to Spokane to visit my family. It was so much fun!

We spent some time with my dad, step-mom, and little sister, Jenna. And of course there was Simon! He is such a funny little chihuahua My step-mom had a gorgeous Christmas tree! We also drove around and looked at the lights that hit the newspapers. Some people really go all out! I love it!


My mom and her newly inherited Yamaha winter jacket. That thing is WARM!!


I got some pictures of my grandparents animals. Well, almost all of them. The first one is Honey, the mutant dog. She is soo sweet, but very... umm.. different. The middle picture is Sweetie. She is the daughter of Mr. Chan, and litter mate of Koko, both of whom belong to my mom. The third cat is Rosie. She is so pretty! She has very unique coloring. And she is super skiddish. I'm lucky I got as good of a picture as I did! I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Cali, the calico cat that my grandparents adopted from a friendd of theirs. So much fun! Can you tell that loving animals runs in my family?


I had Bryan take this picture right before we left for the airport. My mom is looking and feeling so much better than she did a year ago. It is an absolute miracle. I know that without the gospel, and the faith of all of our friends and family, she would not still be with us. After experiences such as this, I wonder how people can't have their testimony grow. It surely was a miracle, and nothing short of that. My mom also has her own hair in this picture, which she is very happy and proud of. No more wigs! Hopefully she'll never have to wear one again. Her hair is curly too. Hopefully it'll stay that way this time!

1 comment:

Jami said...

it is crazy to think it has a been a year. congrats!!!