Sunday, February 15, 2009

January 2009

January flew by, just as the last couple months have. I guess that's what happens when you are having fun : ) I've posted some pictures, as they are probably more enjoyable than me rambling on and on...


Ali, me, & Bry at a basketball game (of course I had to ruin the picture...)


Heidi has officially left on her mission! I am so excited for her, and hope to actually write her, and not be a bum, like I am with all of my other friends who are/were on missions.


My cousin, Kody, returned from his mission to Buenos Aires. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of hanging out, and I haven't received any pictures from the rest of my family who was there. So I decided to post at least one picture from the weekend. My aunt, uncle, cousins, grandma and my brother Kyle all went miniture golfing. It was really cool - in more ways than one. It may as well have been outside though - it was really cold. It was also dark inside, with lots of glow in the dark paint. And a huge shark hanging in the middle. It was awesome.


One of my really good friends, Brooke, is getting married on February 28th. I am SOO excited for her! But so sad for us girls, cause she will be moving to Canada. I'm hoping for one more dessert night before the big day : )

As fun as January was, I'm really glad that it's over. I'm looking forward to the spring, and the flowers and warmer weather! And I'm even more excited for Bryan to be done with school. We should know within the next week if Bryan got his job here in Logan. Cross your fingers, and I will post as soon as we find out!

1 comment:

Jewls said...

Ali! I saw your blog on Kari's so I thought I would drop you a note!! Hope you're having a great Saturday! :)