Wednesday, April 21, 2010

October 2009

So I was realizing that we are a couple months behind on our blogging! We have been major slackers! We were able to move into our house in the beginning of Oct, which I think has caused the lack of blogging. We have been super busy trying to get stuff in the right places, and keeping everything clean, and now working on the yard. But that is for a different blog : ) I got some pictures of our baby girls enjoying getting ready to move, and already finding their favorite places in the house.
I was super excited to have my brother Kyle come and visit us for a couple days on October. I really hate having my family so far away. I guess that's the consequence of everyone growing up and moving forward with their lives! Bryan and Kyle had the fun opportunity to plant our
raspberry and strawberry plants, so we can hopefully have some yummy fruit this summer!


October was the start of the major coldness in Cache Valley. We had our first snow while Bryan was in Albuquerque for work. It was so pretty though! Little did I know I would be looking forward to the LAST day of snow shortly after this.



Halloween was fun this year, and we barely got our pumpkins carved before our party! We had our annual party at our house with some great friends!

No comments: