Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time to Catch Up! Starting with July 2009

Fourth of July, Bryan and I went up to the USU stadium, and watched the fire works. They always have a great show, and the music is fun. We were cheap to pay for tickets, so we found a patch of grass outside, in the parking lot, hence the light in the bottom of the picture of the fireworks : ) The view wasn't the best, but it was still way fun, and we loved just spending the evening together.


Our nephew, Landon, had his birthday. We spent it at Leslie's parents' house, and had a great BBQ, and a fun cake. Landon enjoyed being outside, and getting a little bit dirty. : )


Opening a card, right before they broke out the cake. : ) Landon had his own version of eating it. Less dirty utensils!

I missed out on dad Hansen's 50th birthday party, but luckily Bryan was able to go and get a picture of him, and his amazing cake! I wish I wouldn't have missed it!


Chewie time! I love this boy! The picture of him in his tube made me laugh. Bryan poked him after to make sure he was still alive : )



Best day EVER! I LOVE Lucky Charms!

No comments: