Monday, June 15, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

So I know it's already like half-way through June...but we're a little behind on our blogging.
For memorial day weekend we went up to Idaho Falls to visit Alyssa (Ali's sister) and her family. It was also Tanner's 3rd birthday, so we had fun celebrating that with them. He has recently become obsessed with trains, especially all things Thomas the Tank Engine. I'm surprised he's still around, I used to watch that when I was like 2 feet tall!

Parker, our youngest nephew is growing up fast (seems like he was just born a couple months ago...), he's already over a year old and just about ready to walk. Even with all my coaching, he just doesn't seem all that interested in walking.

We all went on a picnic on memorial day, which was great. Except for the insanely huge present that a bird (maybe an ostrich?) left on my car window. Ali thought it was just about the funniest thing she had ever seen, she couldn't stop laughing about it all day. Literally, she couldn't stop laughing about it. She is actually still laughing about it as I write this, almost uncontrollably.

Ali was trying to get some action shots when we were throwing the frisbee around, as you can see, she vastly underestimated my insane mad jumping skills! Tanner also got really good at this amazing frisbee throw where he would be throwing it forward and it would end up like 10 feet behind him. Pretty impressive!

Good Times!!

No comments: